<b>Dynamic Notifications</b> allows you to receive all of your notifications even when your screen is off. When you receive a new email/text message, the display will discreetly light up to let you know. You don’t need to unlock the device. If you want to, the app even shows you a short preview of the message or information about the caller. This is so much better than just a pulsing notification LED, because it tells you immediately everything you want to know about the notification. With <b>DynamicNotifications</b>, you are always up to date!
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown <i>(Premium feature)</i>
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals <i>(Premium feature)</i>
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night <i>(Premium feature)</i>
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) <i>(Premium feature)</i>
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen <i>(Premium feature)</i>
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table <i>(Premium feature)</i>
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be <i>(Premium feature)</i>
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction <i>(Premium feature)</i>
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- <i>How can I make sure the app is working correctly?</i>
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- <i>The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket</i>
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- <i>When I lock my screen, nothing happens!</i>
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- <i>Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?</i>
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- <i>Why can't I uninstall the app?</i>
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- <i>My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!</i>
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications". This app uses the Device Administrator permission.</br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br>